When we visited the Adventure Park in Germany, we also toured the Castle of Lichtenstein next to it.
We had a group rate, but I took a picture of the regular rate for future reference.
- “Schlossbesichtigung” means “Castle Tour/Visitor Entrance”
- “Mit Fuhrung im Schloss” means “with tour in castle”
- “Erwachsene” means “adult”
- ” Vereine ab 20 Pers” means “group up to 20 people.”
- “Rentner, Behinderte, Studenten, Soldaten” means “Pensioners, Handicapped, Students, or Soldiers.”
- “Kinder 6-15 Jahre” means “Children ages 6-15 years.”
- “Schlosshof” means “The Castle Courtyard”
For the history on the castle here is a link: “Lichtenstein Castle”.
The Castle Courtyards were lush and green and the views down into the valley were beautiful from the cliffs. It was a nice view into history. Here are some pictures from the Castle tour:
These are just a few of many of the pictures from the day. It always fascinating to step back in time to a piece of history.
If you are ever near Honau, Germany be sure to check out Lichtenstein Castle! When you see this time capsule in history, you will soon learn that the discoveries are endless….